Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Obsession with Recipes

Ok, so I honestly do have an obsession. I cannot stop finding recipes and saving them. Seriously. From websites, blogs, magazines, my textbook. I have them all saved to various files - from a binder, about 3 to 4 files on my computer, and individually to the notes app on my iPad. I cannot even tell you how many I have. I wish I had the time to try them all. Hopefully one day I will. But my new obsessiveness with recipe finding is with SmittenKitchen.com. I love her humor and how perfect she sets you up before she makes whatever wonderful thing she is baking that day. I cannot stop going through her archives to save things from appetizers all the way down to desserts (a lot of desserts! it's my weakness and why I am where I am!) I need to get to a kitchen soon and just pass the hours by by baking every recipe I have found from this woman haha. I think this has gotten out of hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment